About


Thursday, July 12, 2018

FlyyGirl Challenge Update!



AH! It's been almost two weeks and I haven't checked in! Okay, well here's the spill:

THE MIND

The books. I'm reading Chasing the Skip by Janci Patterson right now. Next, I'm going to read The Life of Pi. I'll probably finish Chasing the Skip Saturday if I don't make any plans. I've been going out every weekend since summer has started so I may just have to sit down after work and read until I go to bed a few days.

THE BODY

I've tracked 11 miles so far. Last week in PCB I forgot all about the app and missed out on a few miles then. Fourth place has 12 miles though so if I go walking today I can pull ahead of them. I've done half of my miles this week though. 4 of them were Monday and I did a mile and a half Tuesday. So as you can see, I started off slow but I'm trying to pick up the pace. I'm hanging in there!

THE SPIRIT

I've been going through something in my life that's a very big change for me and I can feel God guiding me and talking to me. He's teaching me through this experience how to accept what I can not change and how to be compassionate. Over the last few months I've learned about myself and learned to love myself. I'm confident and courageous. Now, he is teaching me to give and receive love from others.


 So, that's what's up with me. How are you guys growing this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment