About


Monday, July 2, 2018

FlyyGirl Challenge!



This month I've set a few goals for myself. I guess you could say I'm grooming my wings. One spiritual, one mental and one physical.

My Spiritual Goal

I plan only reading a devotional every night before I go to bed. When I was younger, I got a book every three months that went day by day with a lesson but as I got older I slowly got out of the habit. Hopefully without my school year distractions I'll have more time to spend with God.

My Health Goal

Me and all of my coworkers at the Boys and Girls Club have downloaded an app called MapMyRun. We track ourselves throughout the day on our phones and it's automatically uploaded to the scoreboard. At the end of the month whoever has the most miles wins. It's fun competing because we all motivate each other to get active.


My Mental Goal

I plan on finishing atleast two lengthy books this month. Books help you expand your vocabulary, bring awareness to other people's lifestlyes, increase your fluency and many other things. Through reading you travel to different lives and explore different places through your imagination.


These are three things that I plan on doing this month. Do you guys have anything that you're trying to integrate into your daily lives?

0 comments:

Post a Comment