About


Saturday, June 16, 2018

The Origins of My FlyyGirl Adventure



Cori's Summer To-Do List 
- Everything
- Anything
- BIG THINGS

Hey! I'm Shecoria Akins , aka Cori. I'm ecstatic to be 2018 FlyyGirl Fly Summer Intern. As I enter my final year of high school, I'm more determined than ever to explore myself. I'm on a path filled with what I love leading me to what I want to be. FlyyGirl is training me to reach my full potential.   

First, I'd like to quote the Flyy Girl website. "Being a FlyyGirl means that you are an innovator, a creator, not just a dreamer, but a doer; they are the movers and shakers of the world that are not afraid to take that first step into the unknown."As a FlyyGirl , I plan to be adventurous and witty. I plan to try new things and better myself as a person. Summer '18 is my summer. I'm packing it full of power and prosperity. I'm making memories, making money and moving with merit. 

I'm a strong, powerful, black girl destined for big things. I can do anything I put my mind to. I will share my ideas with the world through networking. I will expand my horizons as I learn from my peers. I will share postive vibes with my fellow Flyy Girls hoping to grow from them while helping them grow too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment